Chair Yoga – July classes
£7.00 – £28.00
If you are able please block book for the month as this makes it much easier for me to manage spaces!
Any questions then please get in touch!
As the Government lockdown guidelines remain in place until 19th July classes will remain small for most of the month.
The key points for restarting are:
- All classes must be booked online in advance (no cash – no walk ins).
- All windows will be open for the required ventilation
- There will be a limit on 8 in the hall – 7 participants and myself giving us the required 100sq ft of space each.
- Mats need to be 2 metre apart – markers for each mat will be placed on the Hall floor.
- Please enter the hall in your mask.
- Please bring all you won equipment as I’m not permitted to lend out any.
- Respect social distancing guidelines
- Sanitise you hands using either your own hand sanitiser or that provided by the Hall
- Please scan the Hall track and Trace QR code if you are using the app.
- Make your way to a mat spot – place any footwear, outer clothes by the wall. Once on your mat you can remove your mask.
- If you need to use the toilet please sanitise you hands again.
- After the class please vacate the hall from the back at staggered intervals.
- If you have COVID symptoms after attending a class please report through the app and also let me know
|Class - date and venue||
All July classes (4), Mon 5 July 10am, Mon 12 July 10 am, Mon 19 July 10am, Wed 14 July 7pm, Mon 26 July 10am